You have two ways to submit a site to The Crypto Directory Project
1. Submit through our Github page
Please ensure your pull request adheres to the following guidelines:
- Search previous suggestions before making a new one, as yours may be a duplicate.
- Make an individual pull request for each suggestion.
- Use the following format: `[Title](link) - Description.
- New categories, or improvements to the existing categorization are welcome.
- Keep descriptions short and simple, but descriptive. Do not use the articles `a` and `an` in the descriptions.
- End all descriptions with a full stop/period.
- Add only the links you truly like.
- New links are to be added below the existing.
- Check your spelling and grammar.
- Make sure your text editor is set to remove trailing whitespace.
- No faucets, gambling and ponzi stuff.
Thank you for your suggestions! Submit On Github
2. Submit through our online form
There are realy no guidelines persay because it is a online form, follow the form instructions.
Our online form can be found here.
Thank you once again for all your support!
Please take the time to link to us